Jennifer-White

Jennifer White first began performing porn in the month of January when she shot her first ever sex scenes for the Vivid porn show Brand New Faces (2009). When she was discussing the process of filming her adult film debut during her October 2015 Adult DVD Talk interview Jennifer White admitted that she was very nervous. This was the Vivid's Brand New Faces. Alex Gonz. In the prior scene I'd smoked marijuana and had the most severe case of cotton mouth. Being unable to not speak made me even more nervous. It's not easy to blow a kiss with cottonmouth. Needless to say I don't smoke before scenes any more. Jennifer White chose her porn main stage name based on her fondness for the Disney the princess Snow White and because she wanted to pick the girl next door's first name. According to Jennifer White puts it in her own words. My name definitely needed to sound like someone real because I'm the same girl who lives next door or as I like to call it, the whore next door. My buddies and I used to say every girl looked as Jennifer So this is where the name comes from. As a child, my favorite Disney Princess was Snow White. As a young girl, everyone used to say that I looked like Snow White.

Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White Jennifer-White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charissa Thompson and Chrissy Costanza

Aaliyah Dana Haughton and Aarti Mann

Alex Kingston and Alex Morgan